Physicians participating in QCIPN agree to participate actively and meaningfully in all initiatives and protocols developed by the Network, and to adhere to the participation criteria outlined in the QCIPN policies and participation agreement. Specifically, QCIPN physicians will agree to:
- Align with the vision and value proposition of QCIPN
- Join QCIPN through only one participating physician organization
- Primary care physicians (with specialties of general medicine, internal medicine, family practice, or pediatrics) must be credentialed and participating with HMSA PCMH programs. PCPs can only join through their HMSA PCMH PO.
- Specialists may join QCIPN through a participating physician organization or directly by calling (808) 691-7220. The QCIPN affiliated POs are listed below.
- Sign participation agreements
The schedule for Year 3 sign-up follows:
Quarter 1: PCPs and specialists - submit required paperwork by July 15, 2016 to begin membership August 1, 2016.
Quarter 2: Specialists only - submit required paperwork by October 15, 2016 to begin membership November 1, 2016.
Quarter 3: Specialists only - submit required paperwork by January 15, 2017 to begin membership February 1, 2017.
Quarter 4: Specialists only - submit required paperwork by April 15, 2017 to begin membership May 1, 2017.
Please contact the physician organization from the list below that you currently participate with in order to sign up with the QCIPN.
- Central Medical Group
- Five Mountain
- Hawai’i Filipino Health Care Association
- Hawai’i IPA
- Hawai’i Quality Physicians Organization
- Kauai Medical Associates
- Mary Savio Medical Plaza
- O’ahu Physicians Group
- QMC Physician Organization
- West Hawai’i IPA