Physicians participating in QCIPN agree to participate actively and meaningfully in all initiatives and protocols developed by the Network, and to adhere to the participation criteria outlined in the QCIPN policies and participation agreement. Specifically, QCIPN physicians will agree to:
- Align with the vision and value proposition of QCIPN
- Join QCIPN through only one participating physician organization
- Primary care physicians (with specialties of general medicine, internal medicine, family practice, or pediatrics) must be credentialed and participating with HMSA PCMH programs. PCPs can only join through their HMSA PCMH PO.
- Specialists may join QCIPN through a participating physician organization or directly by calling (808) 691-7220. The QCIPN affiliated POs are listed below.
- Sign participation agreements
Please contact the physician organization from the list below that you currently participate with in order to sign up with the QCIPN.
- Central Medical Group
- Hawai’i Filipino Health Care Association
- Hawai’i IPA
- Hawai’i Quality Physicians Organization
- Mary Savio Medical Plaza
- West Hawai’i IPA